sábado, 30 de enero de 2016

My pet peeves

A pet peeve is something small and relatively insignificant that really irritates you.
Well, I have a lot of pet peeves, I have seen that we Ecuadorians are very accustomed to complain about anything, so for us it is not so difficult to think about something when we are asked  about what our pet peeves are.
Chosen randomly, I don't like when someone asks me an obvious question. Any day I am busy at my desk, I have a lot o papers over the table, I am going through them trying to figure out how to make an entry in the accountancy system when suddenly someone says: Excuse me Germancito!, are you busy? - Argghhh! nooooo!, I am just waiting for a wind to come and blow away all these papers!.

Another thing that annoys  me is when I am driving and stopped in a traffic light, then the light turns green, immediately the driver who is behinds me, honks!. As his unique neuron in his brain were trained to react when watching green light and instinctively directs his finger to push the claxon. 

When stopped in a traffic light I use the mirrors to check what others drivers do, some are texting, others are cleaning the wax of their ears, or looking for something into their noses, as if nobody were watching, when they find what they were looking for, they just roll down their window and using the index and the thumb finger, they propel away the little ball, that suddenly could end glued in your car`s window.

Pet peeves could annoy you without bothering other people. Be careful about your pet peeves, or you would end asthe popular detective from the tv series: Mr. Monk.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario